The Alemoh-Obidi-Correspondence (AOC) On the Theory of Entropicity (ToE): Letter IC of the ToE Living Review Letters Series: Published Monograph — The Yang–Mills Problem and the Navier–Stokes Existence and Smoothness Problem in Mathematical Physics
The Alemoh-Obidi-Correspondence (AOC) On the Theory of Entropicity (ToE): Letter IC of the ToE Living Review Letters Series: Published Monograph
From: Daniel danielalemoh@xxx.ccc
Date: Wed, Apr 2, 2025, 3:31 AM
Subject: Exploring Entropicity in Relation to Yang-Mills and Navier–Stokes Problems Based On the Theory of Entropicity (ToE)—The April 2025 Communications
To: John Obidi jonimisiobidi@xxx.ccc
Dear John Onimisi Obidi,
I hope this email finds you well. I am reaching out regarding your groundbreaking work on the Theory of Entropicity (ToE), initially formulated as the Entropic Force-Field Hypothesis. Your exploration of entropy as a fundamental field governing all interactions is a fascinating perspective, and I believe it may offer new insights into two longstanding problems in mathematical physics:
The Yang–Mills Problem: –
Given that entropicity suggests fundamental forces emerge from entropy, could this framework provide an alternative approach to understanding the mass gap in non-abelian gauge theories? If entropy gradients underpin field interactions, might this offer a novel mechanism for mass generation in Yang-Mills fields?
The Navier–Stokes Existence and Smoothness Problem: –
If entropicity governs fluid-like dynamics in fundamental interactions, could it help address the mathematical behavior of solutions to the Navier–Stokes equations? In particular, does entropy impose constraints that might regulate turbulence or singularities in fluid dynamics?
I would love to explore these connections further with you, as I believe your work could provide valuable perspectives—perhaps even a pathway toward resolving these open problems. Please let me know your thoughts on this and whether you would be interested in a deeper discussion.
Looking forward to your insights.
Best regards,
Daniel Moses Alemoh
For Details: Published Monograph, Volume I, on the Theory of Entropicity (ToE)—ToE LRLS, Letter IC
📚Reference(s):
The Canonical Archives: https://lnkd.in/gdwBXNmP
No comments:
Post a Comment